The days are slowly improving. Sigh. They always do, but it doesn't make the interim any easier to endure.
I have given myself "permission" to take care of me which requires saying "no" to anything extra and giving my empty tank time to be filled. It does appear to be a cycle for me...this emptying and coming unglued "thing" followed by the quieter days of refilling.
I question if this is my fault. Perhaps I am not attentive enough to the gauge running close to empty. I suppose I could try and analyze it all, but I don't know that it is a wise use of my energy. It is what it is.
Last evening I read Colossians 2:10 for the 100th time I think.
"In Him you have been made complete."
I crave the living, breathing reality of these words.
To live without the yardstick to measure up my life.
To live knowing that the "enough" is covered by Him.
To live content with who I am as a fallible human.
This is my prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment