Friday, March 20, 2020

Life According to Seaton

'Many of you probably think I am "just" a baby, but I too remember the "good 'old days" before social distancing.  In case you didn't know, I am a snuggler.  It's my happy place and I have done my fair share since I came into the world.  Allow me to share:
Snuggling with my Great Grandad

My Great Granny singing to me

Oh how I enjoyed snuggles with my Cool Aunt...thanks for the toque too!!!

I got to spend some time in my Great Aunt Chris's arms when she was here:)

My second cousin Rachel seemed pretty happy snuggling me

Oh Grandma Shirley...your snuggles and kisses are the best!!!

My second cousin, Emmy seemed pretty happy to meet me

My great Uncle Graeme made a special trip so he could snuggle me.  I must be pretty important!

Grandad LOVES snuggling me as much as I do!





Nana LOVES snuggling also.  She says I'm adorable:)


Great Gramps was so very happy to meet me!!

Great Nana kept saying how soft I was when she was snuggling me.  She is now with Jesus.  Lots of people miss her but she's in a pretty good place they tell me.

Great Aunt Charmaine got some good snuggles in just before "social distancing"!!

I love spending time with Aunt Jess.  She is here right now from Ecuador because my cousin is going to be arriving at the end of April.  So exciting!!  Uncle Raoul just arrived from Ecuador.  I can't see him right now because he's in this thing called quarantine.

Life has changed alot in the past few weeks.  Here's what I think --

I am just as disappointed as Aunt Ashley--I can't even show my face!!


On the bright side--my Daddy is working from home which makes me very happy (Mommy is happy about that too!!)
Neither my Mommy or Daddy are practicing "social distancing" with me!!!  I love it!!!! 
I gotta tell you though....I was pretty disappointed last week when people went crazy stockpiling.  I've done some good hard thinking about this world I have entered. 
I was pretty annoyed about the long lines in the grocery store. 
I'm not sure what the big deal was about toilet paper.  Mommy says washcloths work just fine for me!  She told me It's called a washer and dryer.
Oh...I asked Nana to stick the pic in here.  This was also before social distancing. 
Honestly....I think some of you people need to chill out and take a few lessons from me.
Ok well I wasn't chill this day.  When I heard people were stock piling I freaked out.  You see my Dad makes popcorn about every other day.  He loves it!!  I think there truly would have been a crisis in our home if he ran out of popcorn!!!
Mommy is always reassuring me though.  She spends ALOT of time just looking at me and telling me how much she loves me and how cute I am.  I'm pretty happy looking at her too!!!!
 
Whenever life feels like too much Daddy has a great way of calming me down and putting me to sleep

This could go on for how long???  Seriously?????
Gosh...sometimes I just can't handle it all
Thankfully Mommy keeps reminding me she didn't have to stockpile my food.  She tells me she won't run out.  
Apparently Grandad is going through Boston Bruin's withdrawal.  Poor guy.  Nana says he cheers for the wrong team anyway--and I believe Nana!!
Well everyone...this has been pretty fun.  Hope you enjoyed hearing about life from my point of view.  It's pretty simple actually.
Time for another nap

11 comments:

Charmaine said...

Oh my Juanita!! That’s hilarious!!! I love it!

Unknown said...

Love it!!!

marianne said...

Beautiful! So cute and made me smile!

Unknown said...

I love this! It's so fun!

Heather G said...

That's the coolest thing ever!

Eileen Eickmeyer said...

From Eileen E.
I just loved reading all those comments Juanita. Great job and what an adorable little guy.

Marilyn McIlroy said...

Thank you. That just made my day. He is so precious.
We can learn a lot from 'his point of view." Blessings.
Marilyn

Unknown said...

Juanita you have again written a beautiful story! Loved the pictures and captions. Life is so much simpler for those little people. Enjoy loving & hopefully you can continue to snuggle with your little precious one.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Very sweet!

Kristyn Hiemstra said...

Goodness, does he ever look like Cameron! Such a sweet baby, and such a clever way to share so many wonderful photos :)

One day it's summer and the next, autumn is in the air.  It will continue like this for a good month yet, at least the summer lovers sur...