Saturday, February 13, 2010

In Celebration of "The Sisterhood"

Five women
Twenty-four years of friendships forged deep

Celebrating joys, marking moments,
creating memories, enjoying life

Arms and hearts intertwined through
unwelcome change, gripping fear, endless dark...
journeying through the worst of the worst...together

Fervent prayers, blinding tears, raucous laughter,
warm embraces, giving hands, tireless caring,
patient spirits, binding faith

A grateful heart
for this treasured bond we call
"The Sisterhood"
````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I celebrate each of you, my "sisters"
I give thanks for "us"...
Love, Juanita

2 comments:

Anne said...

Amen sista!

Rev. Ruth Anne Breithaupt, MDiv. said...

I am deeply grateful for you all. And especially humbled that you all postponed our day today because of my own weekend weirdness.

What a gift is this Sisterhood.

Ruth Anne

One day it's summer and the next, autumn is in the air.  It will continue like this for a good month yet, at least the summer lovers sur...