Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Sunshine and Shadows

I think I may have just turned a corner in this recent season of shadows.  It's been 2 1/2 days since the darkness has parted and sunshine moved in.  I realize that's not very long and you may think it not something to write home about, but friends....IT'S BEEN 2 1/2 DAYS...IT'S SOMETHING TO BROADCAST!!! 

Trust me...this is worth celebrating and announcing, because there is a lengthy distance between living life in the shadows or living life in the sunshine.  It changes everything.  And I mean everything. 

I know that shadows have their purpose, and they will return...that's just part of life...for all of us.  But right now I will bask in the sunshine, give thanks, and enjoy.

No comments:

One day it's summer and the next, autumn is in the air.  It will continue like this for a good month yet, at least the summer lovers sur...