Friday, May 20, 2011

Safely Home

The Team is Home!!

My boys are Home!!!!!!!!

 Safely to our doorstep at 2:15 this morning, and into my waiting, open arms...my husband and son.

Eucharisteo!!!!  Deepest Thanksgiving.

I had no idea, when they left with my blessing 10 days ago, that I would be privileged to chronicle their journey to the extent that I have.  In retrospect, it seems fitting that so much of this team's journey would be shared on "Places Where Grace Is".  Their days of laborious, rich and challenging ministry has been filled with an abundance of "places where grace is."

But that is the way of our God.  If we will only open wide our eyes, ears...our very hearts, we will see Him everywhere, even, or perhaps especially amidst the difficult, not-so-beautiful places of life.

Grateful thanks to you for praying for Cam and Brian...the entire team, as they gave of themselves to the Haitian people.

As I listen to Brian share the stories of God's grace, I am evermore aware and in awe of His cover of protection.  This team will benefit greatly from our continued prayers as they process the varied experiences they were a part of.

Hopefully, over time, you will hear some of their stories in person, and will be reminded once again, of the measure of your prayers

Blessings.

1 comment:

Kristyn Hiemstra said...

Glad to hear they've arrived safely - how happy you must have been to see them at your door :)

One day it's summer and the next, autumn is in the air.  It will continue like this for a good month yet, at least the summer lovers sur...