This does not seem possible...my hubby turned 54 yesterday.
We actually celebrated on Monday evening, since the kids had youth group last night. Cam BBQ'd yummy burgers and I made Oven Potato Wedges with a wickedly delicious "batter"(margarine, chili powder, crushed garlic, parsley and parmesan) Mmmmm....I'm salivating just writing this!!! Caesar Salad, veggies and OF COURSE....choclate cake.
For Brian, there truly is no other way to celebrate one's birthday than with chocolate!!!
Of course, one must celebrate with Golf as well!!!
In between dinner and gifts/cake, we went out to see the new movie, "Soul Surfer". A wonderfully inspiring movie based on a true story. It's encouraging to see someone's life of faith be depicted on screen in a positive fashion.
So...another year older and wiser for my husband. Another year where I am grateful to know this man and share my life with him. Eucharisteo!
No comments:
Post a Comment