Monday, February 4, 2013

Rest and Rejuvenation

What a delightful way to end January and begin Feburary....with my sister and her family. 
I am grateful for--
**peanut butter at breakfast, peanut butter at lunch, peanut butter on my waffles(much to Mikaela's surprise), peanut butter licked off my spoon, peanut butter licked off my knife(yes I do that).  I think I put a rather large dent in their peanut butter jar:)
**Lovable Zoey who NEVER barks...yes, it is true....NEVER!!!  She loves to snuggle which I thoroughly enjoyed as I relaxed on the couch.

**Copper hilites in my hair by the very best hairstylist!!!

**Conversation...serious, light
**Charma ensuring that I was always warm...blankets and a fire.  Ahhh.

**Much needed God moments

**My Leaf's won!!!

**Yummy meals

**Leisure reading of cottage and cooking magazines
**Anderson...what you see is what you get!!  This little guy is rarely serious.  He's just full of mischief.  He kept a smile in my heart the entire time.  (Of course I am also thankful that I am not parenting him....they have their hands full!!!!!!)   In some wildly amazing way, he is just like his Dad!!! 



**Dear Sister....what a joy it was to spend time with you in the everyday living of life.  You are one amazing woman!!!


**Sweet Mikaela...how grown up you are(I am sitting in this picture though:)  You are a blossoming artist--keep expressing your creativity!!!  Thankyou for holding my hand when I got my ear pierced!!!!!!!



              Thankyou for opening your home and blessing me with your love.  The memories linger.

No comments:

One day it's summer and the next, autumn is in the air.  It will continue like this for a good month yet, at least the summer lovers sur...