Thursday, September 6, 2012

Final Album?????

I was not writing a blog when my son was born.  In fact I'm not even sure there was such a thing 20 years ago, but if there was, I am sure you would have seen a running pictorial of his life from very early on.

You would think that as our children mature...especially as they enter adulthood, we Mama's could put the camera away.  But I am coming to believe I will never tire of capturing the stories of their lives.  I am "in love" with my children...who they are...who they are becoming.  Insatiably so.

And while another post of wedding pics may becoming oh so (yawn) boring for you, I can pore over print after print and not grow weary.  I relive the moments and feast on the emotion of two people celebrating a great love.  

Doubtfully I will post the 300 plus pictures taken by their professional photographer, Zach, but for sure I will stow away a good portion of them in an album for my livingroom.  And you are welcome to peruse them any time:)



























No comments:

One day it's summer and the next, autumn is in the air.  It will continue like this for a good month yet, at least the summer lovers sur...