Monday, August 6, 2012

"Happy 21st. Wedding Anniversary"...TO US!!!

Although this post is somewhat belated as our anniversary was July 27, today we bought ourselves an anniversary gift--a new camera!!!  It has quite the slew of features on it which gave me some fun late this afternoon.  The following is a taste of what "Sammy" can do.  (It's a Samsung camera...just thought I would name her "Sammy")  ha,ha

Some pics are just seeing how true to life the colors are.  I'm very pleased!!! 





 Pics from "Magic Frame"
"Old Film"  (My Table Centerpiece)

"Sunny Day" ( Yep...that's some of my laundry from today "in" the t-shirt)

"Old Album" (One of my baskets in the photo album)
"Billboard 1"  (Wow...Cam and Sonya already made it to the billboards!!!!)

"Billboard 2"  (My sister and I on a billboard as well...ha,ha)

"Old Record"  (Piano Keys)

"Newspaper"  (A little sign I have  hanging on a cupboard)

"Funny Face"  (Okay...you gotta know that when I was cropping this picture I was laughing so hard I couldn't catch my breath--my poor husband was just sitting here looking at me...smiling of course)
 The rest of the pics come under a setting called "Photo Filter".  Ink Painting, Vignetting, Soft Focus, Retro are just some of the looks.  I still have much to browse and figure out:)



Who knew an empty laundry basket could look so unique!!




We have been richly blessed during our 21 years together.  We have walked through joys and sorrows, challenges and blessings, but we have walked through it all together...with our God. 

We are grateful to celebrate with a gift that will record many more of life's moments as the days ahead unfold.

No comments:

One day it's summer and the next, autumn is in the air.  It will continue like this for a good month yet, at least the summer lovers sur...