Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Turn Around

We are back from Paradise.  It's one of the words I would use to describe our time in Virginia. 

Other-worldly...perfect...beautiful...contented togetherness...quiet....restful....Paradise.
 

And I would love to share with you the "Eucharisteo" moments of our trip, but it will have to wait.  Because this, right now, is "The Turn Around". 

We arrived home Friday evening around 8 and I have done laundry and half-unpacked, and now am mostly repacked, and then some, so that Ashley and her friend Sarah, and I are prepared to leave for Eden Sunday at 10 a.m.  I wasn't really sure if I could handle this chaos, but I have survived.  We are gone until Thursday, leaving my boys at home.  Brian needed to get back to work, and Cam has much to do to prepare for moving and university.

Next weekend, I do another "turn around", as our family leaves for Ottawa on Friday at noon for Brian's nephew's wedding.  We'll return home on Sunday.  Then, I think I just might crash.  ha,ha

For sure, I look forward to journaling all of these adventures right here.





No comments:

One day it's summer and the next, autumn is in the air.  It will continue like this for a good month yet, at least the summer lovers sur...