I am a strong believer in God's sovereign, redemptive work in our lives. When we wholly offer ourselves up to Him, He incredibly uses us. During my dark journey through depression, I often heard of my pain touching another's pain. Although God has mercifully lifted those raging storm clouds, He still uses "our story" to encourage and strengthen others. Today, excerpts from "Whispers in the Darkness", have been posted on
http://www.marydemuth.com/2010/09/juanita-ogilvies-thin-place-whispers-in-the-darkness-2/
I began following Mary's blog about 6 months ago, and although she is well known as an author and speaker, I know her best for her depth of authenticity and pursuit of God. This is what so drew me to continue reading the pages of her heart. She speaks to my own spirit and challenges and inspires me to go deeper with God. I am grateful for her beautiful openness to the balm of the Healer and her willingness to share this with so many.
Blessings on your life's ministry Mary.
No comments:
Post a Comment