What a lovely, relaxing Mother's Day. I relaxed the entire afternoon, reading and lounging about. It felt strange as my family scurried around the kitchen preparing supper. I requested fingerling potatoes which my son is so deftly turning(while he elbow's his sister).
My hubby barbecued delicious chicken, and was clearly the organizer of this entire "event". Thanks my sweetheart.
Ashley was pro at setting the table...oh, and she would of course want me to add that she helped with the beans!!!!
Beautiful cards and much love was showered on me by my hubby and children.
We are quite the crew! I love them to pieces, and value these times of fun and togetherness. My son already asked me at supper to run an errand for him tomorrow. I guess that means I'm back on "duty" at the crack of dawn. That's ok. I don't mind. I quite enjoy serving my family. It's one of my callings in life....this domestic engineering job. And judging from the cards I received, my "reviews" are way up there!!
Thanks for a wonderful day...I love you all!!
No comments:
Post a Comment