Thursday, May 30, 2013


 "Thus says the LORD, who created the heavens 
and stretched them out,
who spread out the earth and what comes from it,
who gives breath to the people upon it and 
spirit to those who walk in it.
'I am the LORD, that is my name.
The former things have come to pass,
and new things I now declare;
before they spring forth,
I tell you of them.'"
--Isaiah 42:5 and 8-9

Creator God
who breathed life into
creation
and
created beings
You are worthy of my 
worship 
for Who You are.

Creator God
Who is ever forever the Artist of my days--
carving new paths for me to journey on
rainbow relationships to be discovered
fresh growth places for my soul to awaken to

I welcome Your artistic movement within
I trust Your wise brush strokes
as the canvas unfolds.


















No comments:

One day it's summer and the next, autumn is in the air.  It will continue like this for a good month yet, at least the summer lovers sur...