What does this mean exactly...that spring is in the air? At 7:50 this morning, it was still very cold as I set out for a walk. But the sun was warm, and that just felt sooooo good. I'm not sure if the birds are singing with greater grandeur, or if I'm just noticing them more this week. Certainly, the sidewalks are mostly bereft of snow. Now it's just patches of glistening ice to beware of. That well known aroma of spring, is not quite here, though I am convinced (almost) that it is not far away. Whatever it is that has signaled the nearness of spring, it is definitely "in the air". And I am quite sure that over the coming few days this will reveal itself even more so.
I think I'm ready.
"No winter lasts forever, no spring skips its turn."
--Hal Borian
No comments:
Post a Comment