Seems crazy that it has been almost 3 months since I wrote in here!! That would be known as "life".
I did actually get to Vancouver to throw my arms around my girl and have the time of my life for 12 days. I drank in the moments...the quiet, lazy hours on her bed watching episodes of "24"...the crazy, wild moments of getting matching "moon" tatoos( "i love you to the moon and back")...the miles and miles of walking to buses and sky train in an effort to get to our all of our venues...the joy of being a part of her world of favorite restaurants and shopping and breathtaking views...and the fullness of a Mama's heart when all her family is together at last .
And now I'm counting the sleeps (FIVE) until she flies home for 6 days to be a bridesmaid in her friend's wedding. The anticipation of seeing her again occupies my mind often. It will be short but sweet as she has a flurry of wedding fun to be a part of but regardless, I will still see her sleepy eyes every morning and be able to give wrap-around-hugs here an there.
Oh how I love the "Arrivals" gate at the airport!!

No comments:
Post a Comment